//Human beings have only the same earth and universe, and we are obliged to understand and protect it together!//
- Before and after photo data comparison can prove the Submarine-UFO lit up the sky
- ( Miyi 2018.6.2 the Story of the Submarine-UFO 3 – Chinese and English Version)
- ——If it is just a cloud, the point of the question is why the darkened sky was lit up at that time?
Chapter 1 The important evidence has been found in this story 3
On June 2, 2018, Mr. W was in Miyi County, Panzhihua City at 20:12, he saw a huge Submarine-UFO in the sky with some light.
Afterward, checking photo F1(Mobile No. 1631) that was taken at 20:12, its data showed that the sky brightness value was about 2.77, which was twice the sky brightness value of about 1.36 shown by the data in photo F2(Mobile No. 1632) taken at 20:16 a little later.
One day, someone made a contrary opinion after learning about Mr. W's story of sighting the Submarine-UFO. 20:12 was sunset time, and the sky in later photo F2 will be darker than the sky in previous photo F1, which is a normal natural phenomenon of the sky darkening, which does not effectively prove that the reason for the brightening of the sky in previous photo F1 was caused by the appearance of the Submarine-UFO. Unless there is a photo before the Submarine-UFO appeared, and it shows that its sky is darker than the sky in later photo F1 which the Submarine-UFO appeared, if so, it would be very convincing.
Mr. w thought that this analysis was very reasonable and impeccable.
But will such a photo ever be found? A lot of things are destined, and the world is amazing, ‘cause such a photo has really been found. It was just 3 minutes before the Submarine-UFO appeared, Figure 6 that the photo was taken specifically for the sky at 20:09, referred to as F6. In addition, the sky brightness value shown in the data of photo F6 was really darker than the sky brightness value shown in the data of photo F1 which the Submarine-UFO appeared.
What exactly happened? Let's start from the beginning!
Chapter 2 The acquisition of photo figure 6 was also completely accidental and coincidental
Photo F6 was when Mr. W and his companion Ms. B saw the Dragon Bridge. Mr. W originally planned to take a photo of Ms. B, but Ms. B said that she didn't want to take a photo, so Mr. W photographed a photo of the sky in the direction of the Dragon Bridge, by the way, with the phone he had already held up, F6(mobile phone number IMG_1630, 20:09 photographed). Because of this, no one didn't usually pay much attention to checking this photo, and it was almost deleted several times. But photo F6 slightly captured Ms. B's right shoulder, which was the only photo of Ms. B during the whole trip, so it was eventually kept and waited for people to discover more valuable information.
The data of photo F6 showed that the sky brightness value at this time was about 1.98, which was much darker than the sky brightness value of about 2.77 that the data of photo F1 showed when the Submarine-UFO appeared. From the enlarged part of the picture, It can also be clearly seen that there were still many people on the road.
Figure 7 was a screenshot from the recorded video of a musical seascape formed by lasers projected onto the ground at a viewing point, after reaching the other side of the river at 21:40.
photo data description 6、7.jpg
Chapter 3 The continuous comparison of the brightness data of photos F6, F1, and F2 showed that when the Submarine-UFO appeared, the darkening sky was lit up again
- 1. See below Figure 8 “the sky brightness change value graph “
(1) The data of photo F6(mobile No. 1630) taken at 20:09 showed that the brightness value of the sky was about 1.98;
(2) The data of photo F1(mobile No. 1631) taken at 20:12 showed that the brightness value of the sky was about 2.77. At this time, the Submarine-UFO had appeared, the sky was suddenly lit up, and the color of the photo was also distorted, as if it had been disturbed;
(3) The data of photo F2(mobile No. 1632) taken at 20:16 showed that the brightness value of the sky was about 1.36. At this time, the Submarine-UFO had disappeared, and the sky brightness had returned to normal and had been getting darker;
(4) The data of photo F3 (mobile No. 1633) taken at 20:19 showed that the brightness value of the sky was about -0.75, the sky brightness was normal, and was accelerating to darken.
Analyzed from the data in photos F6, F2, and F3 taken at three other time points when the Submarine-UFO did not appear, the skies were in a normal state of continuous dimming. Only when the Submarine-UFO appeared in that time point of photo F1, the sky was suddenly abnormally brightened.
2. By calculating the average value, when the Submarine-UFO appeared, the theoretical value of the sky brightness in photo F1 should be about 1.71
（1）从F6 // 20:09 ~ F2 // 20:16历经了7分钟，所以天空每分钟变暗的平均值应是：
(1) It took 7 minutes from F6 / / 20:09 to F2 / / 20:16, so the average value of the sky darkening per minute should be:
（2）从F6 // 20:09 ~ F1 // 20:12历经了3分钟，故理论上此时天空变暗的结果值应是：
(2) It took 3 minutes from F6 // 20:09 to F1 // 20:12, so theoretically, the result value of the sky darkening at this time should be:
To sum up, due to the emergence of the Submarine-UFO, the sky in F1 at this time not only did not become dark to 1.71 according to natural common sense and mathematical model, but suddenly increased the brightness value to 2.77, which also proved that the Submarine-UFO was not an ordinary cloud, which did illuminate the sky, which was consistent with what Mr. W actually witnessed at the time, with some light in the sky.